27 July 2009

As Seen Through My Sons Eye's










All these are taken in my backyard. My son is the photographer, using my camera. I think he did an awesome job. He was playing around with the light and shutter speeds and seeing which turned out the best shots.

We have critters that visit at night, and with the lighting on the fence, he got an interesting shot of the possum that visits.

My flowers are blooming and the weather has been really nice, so we are enjoying the backyard.


post signature

8 comments:

Cindy said...

He did a really great job! I didn't notice the possum at first!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Beautiful. I love the succulent at the end and the possum, of course!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Glenda,

AWESOME photos and I did see the little possum...COOL!!!

What kind of camera do you have?
I know that you bought a new one.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great photos! I had to go back and look for the opossum also. Is that a fountain - very pretty ? Your flowers are so pretty. We get a few raccoons around here at night.

Joanne Kennedy said...

Great job! I'm suprised he lets you even use the camera. I bet he is going to take over it. LOL

Hugs,
Joanne

Anonymous said...

The next to last one is eerily ghostly spooky looking, almost a face like image....
rock on Ricky
=^..^=

icandy... said...

Wonderful, wonderful photos! I'll be checking in on you often!

Happy day!
Christina :)

Jann said...

These are beautiful photos that your son took! I especially like the one of the stone angel. When I was driving over to San Francisco last week, I passed the sign for Hercules, and I thought, oh, I haven't visited Glenda's blog in so long--this has been a busy summer for me but I'm trying to get around to visiting all of my favorite blogs this week. Hope you're doing well--love your music, too! I've never been to Hercules before--I'll have to check it out sometime! Take care! ~Jann

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

post signature