01 May 2009

Why We Love Blogging


Joy, at Cupids Charm is having a Blog Party about Blogging. Sharing why we love it. She has been featured in Artful Blogging, and is very excited to hear from everyone why they love it. 

So stop over and leave a comment. 

I have over 300 post now and never thought I'd even do that. I have met some wonderful women that have similar likes. And have met some of you in person, which was really great. 

I have had my day's were I didn't like it, because I see you stop by, but don't leave a comment, and I am working on that, so it doesn't bother me so much. 

But in the end I don't think a day goes by that I don't spend time looking at the blogs I love.



post signature

7 comments:

Allidink said...

Hi Glenda :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you still love blogging :)

All the best,
Allison

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Well Hi there Glenda!
Nice to meet you!
Your blog is beautiful and I enjoyed my stay as I read about your thrift store and bargain finds. It's amazing how we all have so much in common!!!
everything vintage

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Glenda,

I was hoping some gals that I "know" would have stopped by and visited you...a little disappointed.
Have a fun weekend..
Warmly,
Deb :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Dear Glenda, I know how you feel about the lack of comments. I am always saying, 'Why can't they leave a comment!' I felt better when I seen some very popular blogs not get any more comments than I had. You have a beautiful blog. Please forgive me for being guilty myself of not commenting. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Twyla

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Hope you are having a great weekend. I had good intentions of signing up for Joy's party, but let the date slip by. I need to write more notes. :)
Glenda

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Hi Glenda!
I'm popping over from Deb's blog (garage sale gal) and I'm glad I did. I see you have some lovely things to blog about and to share :0)
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I am chattier some days more than others. Please do not take it personaly ;o)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

post signature