30 March 2009

What Did You Find ?



I will never have a 50Th Wedding Anniversary but that didn't stop me. I think the soft pink flowers on this are pretty.

I can never pass by a cherub without stopping to ask myself do I need it. I usually don't but what can I do, I have an addiction. Another thing found was this lead crystal vase, I'll end up putting a candle in because I love the glow and the twinkling of the crystal. 

The doggies transport went fine, only a few hitches, and that was traffic. They were so sweet.



post signature

6 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Glad to hear the puppy rescue went well. Sometimes it can be sort of a night mare. But, most of the times they go off without a hitch.

Looks like a good day for treasure hunting! Oh and if anyone asks just tell them the 50th Anniversary is for the anniversary of your birth!

Hugs,
Joanne

Patina said...

Glad you found another sweet cherub for your collection!

Decor To Adore said...

Let's see, technically it doesn't mention wedding on the plate itself. Perhaps it could be the 50th anniversary of your birth in the future? :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Nice finds - really like the vase.
Glenda

Donna Lynn said...

Nice treasures!

It is so sweet that you are helping with the dog transfers, we have that up here too. Someday when my kids are all gone, I plan on doing foster care and trasfer.

Bless you on this lovely Monday morning,
Donna Lynn

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Glenda!

Nice finds! Not many people ever do reach 50 yrs so why shouldn't we enjoy the beauty of it? I like the way you think! Cute cherub too. I can see why you couldn't leave it.

Hugs, sherry

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

post signature