18 February 2009

Road Trip to So. California



I'll be leaving bright and early tomorrow for So. California and won't be back until next week. Going down to see the Queen Mary and do a little ghost investigation, with Joanne. 

I'll be sure to take plenty of picture of our adventures, who knows I might end up with a ghost or two on my camera. 

We have some plans already in place, I only hope the weather will hold up for it. 

I haven't spent much time there, you would think that if I live here I should visit all of Calif., but as you all know it's a big state. 

Until next week. I won't posting anything in advance. But I know I'll have a lot of great things to share with you. 

Adios !

post signature

5 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Drive carefully! I'm so excited about getting to meet you! I hear we should be rain free until Sunday at least!

Don't forget to bring my phone number with you and call me when you get in.

See you soon!

Hugs,
Joanne

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Have a blast, Glenda! Can't wait to hear your stories when you get back. Hey, maybe you'll find a Santos while you're up there (I'll keep my finger's crossed for you).
Au revoir or bon voyage!
~Tracie

Joyce's Journey said...

I'm so happy for both you and Joanne! It's wonderful that you get to meet and have some fun together. I can't wait to hear about your adventures and to see some pictures. I wish there was a blogger we know living near me!!!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

OH I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES!

TOMORROW (SAT) PLEASE CHECK MY POST! YOU WILL BE RECEIVING AN AWARD FROM ME!!

BIG HUGS, SHERRY

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Miss Glenda~ I read Joannes post, about your ghostly adventures while Antiquing. It was like an episode straight out of Ghost Hunters!
I can't wait to read more. It looks like you've gotten off to an exciting start.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

post signature