I have to say it was the hardest thing to redo. It had 4 layers of oil based paint, starting with white, yellow, blue and then red. The blue and the red, still wanting to come through and peek their ugly little heads out, which meant that I had to put 2 layers of primer, and 4 layers of white paint. It took paint remover, and sanding to get it done. And it is far from perfect. And at this point I don't care. I put the appliques on the doors. Behind the doors are three pull out drawers that I'll be able to use for more things.
28 August 2008
I'll line the drawers with wrapping paper I found at Home Goods. It's a pretty pink rose paper.
So there you have it. After months of talking about it, it's DONE !!!!!!!