Well I ended up at the Emergency Vet's this weekend. I did not leave until 3 AM. Why ?, my little angels decided to get into a snickers candy bar that I had forgotten in a bag of clothes on the floor. They had them throw up and drink char cole and then give them sub-q fluids. The little devils ate the entire snickers bar !. Now the little darlings are sleeping and I am awake.
I also, found out that dog's can't eat other things. Raisins, Onions, Garlic, Grapes, Coffee, Tea, and Chocolate. I already knew about the chocolate, but the other I did not know about. Don't you just love it ?
I do have to monitor them. The chocolate can effect their pancreas. Oh, boy !.
Well I will try to go to sleep now.