21 March 2008

Decisions, Decisions.

It's tall and I believe it's meant to go behind a couch.
Some small detail on the table would make a great place for adding either pewter, gold or something I haven't thought of yet.
I found this at the Goodwill yesterday. I wasn't going to get it at first. It was $49.00. But after walking around for a few minutes I decided why not. Now I can't decide what to do with it. My first thought is to paint it white and antique it. It has water damage from the original owner. Once I do decide, I want to put it on my stair landing for additional space in displaying of things. 

1 comment:

Sweet Designs said...

That table will look great as you mentioned, painted white and antiqued. And I agree with you, you can't have too many areas to display your treasures!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

post signature