09 December 2007

Romantic at heart

I find myself looking at old movies and looking at what furniture and other things there are in the room. I love the old hollywood look in a room. It's romantic. Going into antiques stores and knowing that the things I see all belonged to someone before me and that they all have a story to tell. I lean more toward the Shabby Chic look, but I like to mix it up as well.

Going to the antique malls with my sister in New Mexico when I go to visit, is incredible to me. She knows so much more than I.
I like the old furniture and inherited furniture from my parents after their passing. And it's going to be just what the doctor ordered for my taste.
I have a 21 year old son, who does not appreciate these fine things as do I.
I like to talk to people about what they know about antiques, because everyone has a story to tell about things they like and why. Or what they collect.
I'll write more later.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

post signature